- 2013-14 Pennsylvania State Work-Study Application (PDF)
- State Work-Study Program Employer Guidelines (PDF)
- Program Changes, Important Dates, and Important Information (PDF)
- Online application—Apply electronically if at all possible.
- Application instructions (PDF)
- Job code key (PDF)—Find the exact code for your business.
Employer Request for Access to the PHEAA Work-Study System via the Internet (PDF)—Apply for access to our online Work-Study System, so you can:
- Submit student applications electronically.
- View students' eligibility online.
- Update your contact information.
- Report student earnings information electronically.
- View disbursement information online.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Authorization Agreement—Complete this form to receive funds via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). If you participate in more than one program and the account information is different for each, complete a separate ACH Authorization Agreement for each program.
To request an ACH form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Return your completed form:
- By Email:
- By Fax:
- By Email:
State Work-Study Time Report (PDF)—Complete and submit this report to be reimbursed for your employees whom PHEAA has approved to participate in the State Work-Study Program.
Business Partner Access Management System—Use this Web-based tool to electronically request individual user access to the PHEAA Work-Study System.
PA State Grant and Special Programs
State Work-Study Programs
P.O. Box 8157
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8175
toll free1-800-443-0646, Option 3, Option 2
by teletype1-800-654-5984 (TTY)
by fax(717) 720-3786 (Fax)
Hours of Operations
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (ET)