Still haven't found the information you're looking for? Try these helpful websites.
Information for Counselors
- ASCA National Standards for Students
- EducationPlanner as a Computer Lab Activity
- Setting up a Job Shadowing Program
- Hosting a Student Aid Event
Information for Students
Preparing for School
- Preparing for School Checklists
- PSAT/NMSQT1 Test
- ACT2 Test
- SAT3 Test
- Schools From A to Z
- Completing Your College Applications: 10 Tips
- College Prep for Different Types of Students
Paying for School
- Student Aid Checklists
- The Importance of the FAFSA
- The Role of the Financial Aid Office
- Ways to Pay
- Find Grants and Scholarships
Information for Parents
- Your Child and Money
- Making Sense of ACT2/SAT3 Scores
- Why Save for Your Child's Future?
- The Skyrocketing Costs of College
- You and the FAFSA
- The Scholarship Search: Tips for Parents and Students
Paying for College
- American Education Services (AES)
- Pennsylvania Treasury 529 College Savings Program
- Pennsylvania Department of Education
- Mapping Your Future
- CareerZone® Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Career Education & Work Standards
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Federal Student Aid for Counselors
- American School Counselor Association
1PSAT/NMSQT is a registered trademark of the College Board and National Merit Scholarship Corporation, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.
2ACT is a registered trademark of ACT, Inc.
3SAT is a registered trademark of the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
- Have questions about PHEAA?
- Need a speaker for your in-service days?
- Have space for PHEAA in your school newsletter?
- Want to link to PHEAA from your website?
Please contact the Higher Education Access Partner that serves your county.