Get organized with College Calendar.
College Calendar is your key to tracking everything you should do to attend college and achieve your educational dreams. From choosing a school to applying for financial aid, the current calendar shows all events for high school seniors. College Calendar is powered by Trumba, an interactive web application.
Sort out the most important events to you
Each event is prioritized so you can choose to view only must-do items or every activity that could give you an edge. Here's a breakdown:
- Must Do—Absolutely required to attend college
- Recommended—Not required, but worthwhile
- Good Idea—Definitely optional
Add events to your personal calendar
With just a couple of clicks, you can save events to your Yahoo!, MS Outlook, Apple iCal, Google, MSN Hotmail, or Trumba calendar.
Never miss a deadline
College Calendar offers two ways to set reminders so you never miss an event:
- Email a timed reminder to your email address.
- Send a text message reminder to your mobile phone.
Tell your friends
Keep your friends in the loop - forward events to up to 10 friends at once.
We use Trumba to power our interactive College Calendar. When you perform tasks such as setting an email reminder or telling a friend, you are doing so on a website managed by Trumba. You are not required to sign up or log in to Trumba to use these features.
College Calendar Help
- Filter calendar by event priority
- Add events to my personal calendar
- Send an email reminder
- Send a text message reminder
- Tell a friend about an event
- Print my personal calendar