Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program Schools
PHEAA's Pennsylvania Targeted Industry Program (PA-TIP) provides need-based awards to students who are enrolled in specific programs of study.
To be eligible, schools must:
- Be a federal Title IV eligible institution where the classroom is located in Pennsylvania.
- Complete and return an Automated Clearing House (ACH) Form so that funds may be transmitted via Electronic funds Transfer (EFT).
- Complete and return a Remote Access Agreement (RAA) if one is not on file; all school reports will be delivered through PHEAA's online system.
- Have an approved eligible program of study:
- Must be at least 10 weeks long but less than two academic years in length.
- Cannot be a State Grant eligible program.
- Must not be completed through 100% distance education (online).
- Must correspond to the Pennsylvania Department of Education Identified Classification of Instructional Program (CIP) codes.
- Must be federal Title IV eligible.
NOTE: Eligible programs are identified by their Classification of Instructional Program (CIP) code (PDF). Program of Study not listed? Complete the CIP Code Inclusion Request Form (PDF) for a review of possible inclusion.
How to Apply
- Download and complete the application for the 2013-14 award year. This application will be available at a later date. Please continue to check this site for more information.
- Complete the ACH Form to have funds transmitted via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). To request an ACH form, send an email to email@example.com.
- Complete a Remote Access Agreement (RAA).
- Return your completed application:
After You Apply
You will receive notification of program eligibility by email from PHEAA.
Did You Know?
PA-TIP is administered by PHEAA with $5 million in funding provided by the Agency's business earnings without any taxpayer support.
Option 3, Option 2
- 1-800-654-5984 (TDD)
- (717) 720-3786 (Fax)
By U.S. Mail
State Grant and Special Programs
P.O. Box 8157
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8157
Hours of Operations
Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (ET)
View the PA-TIP Webinar for recent updates on the program
Are You a Student interested in PA-TIP?
Find out how you can participate.